Welcome to the Pistol Range30 Yards Lighted
NOTICE: ALL RANGES DO NOT HAVE A RANGE-MASTER YOU ARE ON THE HONOR SYSTEM. PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT ANYTHING EXECPT APPROVED PAPER TARGETS. MAKE SURE YOUR BULLETS IMPACT THE BERMS. NO CROSS LANE SHOOTING. DO NOT SHOOT AT THE GROUND. IF YOU SEE ANYONE BREAKING THESE RULES LET US KNOW.
The pistol range is an outdoor range. It is 30 yards deep with high berms on 3 sides. There are 8 shooting lanes. Covered and enclosed on 3 sides. A wood burning stove with wood is available on those’s coldest of days making shooting in extreme weather comfortable. The range is also equip with night time high intensity lighting.
PISTOL RANGE RULES – There is no range master so please use common sense!
1) NEVER point the muzzel of your gun in the air or above the berms.
2) Use only paper targets.
3) Use pistol range target stands.
4) ALL bullets MUST impact the center or lower of the back berm. Do not skip bullets off the ground.
5) Pick up your brass and deposit into the brass collection box.
6) Metal spinning target are allowed BUT they must be placed on the berm near the bottom. These are meant for .22 caliber handguns or rifles only.
7) Be courteous to fellow shooters.
8) Always use the red safety lights when going down range.
9) Please clean up all your trash remove targets from backers, sweep floors for brass. Keep it clean for your fellow shooters.
10) .22 caliber rifles are allowed on the pistol range.
11) Wear eye and ear protection at all times.
Failure to follow the club rules may result in your membership being revolked.